29-30 October, 2024
Registration opens in spring 2024.
• Explore 15+ sessions guided by industry leaders and product experts designed to help you plan for what’s next
• Dive into immersive workshops and experience the future of the platform
• Connect peers, partners, and ideas
• Stand at the forefront of ESG reporting trends and solutions including CSRD readiness, the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TFCD), and Internal Controls Over Sustainability Reporting (ICSR)
• Gain deep insights through sessions specifically created for sustainability teams and those who rely on them
• Discover how financial reporting, ESG, and GRC intersect and exponentially deliver a thriving, efficient, unified experience
• Explore the platform that connects teams and processes with a single source of centralized data, reinforced with industry-specific solutions and full auditability
•Advance your career—you can claim up to 8 CPE credits at Amplify
Highlights from Workiva Amplify EMEA 2023
Unite with Good Company
Ignite your Network
Explore the hub
Catch up with peers and meet your favorite thought leaders while enjoying delicious refreshments. Explore the latest Workiva platform updates, meet our partners, or just relax.
IGNITE YOUR knowledge
See the platform in action
Want to see what the Workiva Platform could do for your organisation? Our talented team will help you resolve your specific product-related questions.
Workiva Amplify is the conference dedicated to helping you find ways to simplify complex work. Join hundreds of other passionate finance, accounting, compliance and ESG professionals to share best practices, gain insights, learn the latest on CSRD, and get inspired. In addition to career-building training and professional development, you can enjoy an exclusive first look at latest technologies from Workiva and meet some of the brightest minds in your field!
Workiva Amplify EMEA is tailor-made for finance, risk and ESG reporting teams. It’s open to everyone, including Workiva users, non-users and partners.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core values at Workiva. We strive to create a workplace where everyone is comfortable bringing their best, authentic self to work every day. Read more about Workiva’s commitment to DE&I.
The in-person event is taking place at Beurs van Berlage, Damrak 243, 1012 ZJ Amsterdam.
Beurs van Berlage is a unique venue in the heart of Amsterdam, within walking distance of Amsterdam Centraal.
The cost to attend in-person is €299. Virtual attendance is free. For information on ways to attend, discounts available, our cancellation policy, and help convincing your boss, check out the conference pricing page.
Workiva Amplify will offer 8 CPE credits for in-person attendees at Amplify. Each session is worth 1 CPE. Your attendance at CPE sessions will be tracked through your event pass. Please ensure that you check in and out with Amplify staff at each session so that your attendance can be registered and tracked.
Online attendees are eligible for up to 3 CPE credits.
All CPE certificates will be sent to your registered email within 6 weeks after the conference.
You are welcome to book a reservation at a hotel of your choosing in Amsterdam.